The best laughs on the .net
- Horn broken. Watch for finger.
- Keep honking... I'm reloading.
- Your kid may be an honors student, but you're still an idiot.
- All generalizations are false.
- Cover me. I'm changing lanes.
- I brake for no apparent reason.
- Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control.
- I'm not as think as you drunk I am.
- Forget about World Peace... Visualize using your turn signal.
- We have enough youth, how about a fountain of Smart?
- He who laughs last thinks slowest.
- I love cats... they taste just like chicken.
- Rehab is for quitters.
- I get enough excercise just pushing my luck.
- Sometimes I wake grumpy; Other times I let her sleep.
- Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician.
- I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
- Sorry, I don't date outside my species.
- No radio - already stolen.
- OK, who stopped payment on my reality check?
- Few women admit their age; Fewer men act it.
- It's lonley at the top, but you eat better.
- A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
- Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
- Make it idiot proof and somebody will make a better idiot.
- Be nice to kids. They'll choose your nursing home.
- There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count & those who can't.
- Caution: I drive like you do.